Wednesday 5 March 2014

How to restart/resume my background activity?

How to restart/resume my background activity?



1.android - How to restart/resume my background activity ...

Description:I have activity A which is activited by receiver B when new
sms comes. suppose I started activity by clicking on app icon and it
starts activity A. now I am pressing ...



2.android - How to resume an activity? - Stack Overflow

Description:How to restart/resume my background activity? 0 How resume
activity from activity next to it's child. 0 Create activity instead of
resuming it. 0 ...



3.How to Restore a Desktop Background | eHow

Description:... there is a quick and easy way to get your desktop
background back. ... human activities and improper ... How to Improve the
Clarity of My Background ...



4.Activity | Android Developers

Description:A background activity ... so that it can restart itself in the
same state as the user last left it. ... Called when activity resume is
complete ...



5.Android :: How Do I Restart Service Automatically?

Description:Is there any way to restart my background service without
waiting for the ... My activity offers the user a way to stop the service
and ... Video Restart Or Resume



6.Resume or Restart Windows Vista Indexing Service After ...

Description:26-12-2008 · Although Windows Vista indexing speed will
automatically reduced due to heavy user activity, ... resume or continue
button to restart or ... to my problem ...



7.Activities | Android Developers

Description:... (the activity is now in the "background"). A stopped
activity is ... simply resume it with ... your activity to handle a
restart due to a screen ...



8.Restart Synonyms, Restart Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Description:Synonyms for restart at Thesaurus.com with free online
thesaurus, ... My Synonyms (0) restart. listen. ... resume. begin over ...



9.Start Writing Your Resume - Washington

Description:... post your resume, ... better than "A position which
utilizes my education ... aspects of my personality or strengths? Which
activities have been ...



10.How to Get the Last Restart/Reboot Time for Windows ...

Description:12-02-2008 · Background. It was required for me to get the
last restart time for Windows in my program. ... Pause & Resume at
Protocol level.

No comments:

Post a Comment