Monday 10 March 2014

I want to cache certain images on my github pages

I want to cache certain images on my github pages



1.How do I clear my web browser's cache, cookies, and ...

Description:11-02-2014 · How do I clear my web browser's cache, cookies,
and history? Notes: If you don't see instructions below for your specific
version or browser, search your ...



2.IBM HTTP Server Questions and Answers

Description:IBM HTTP Server Questions and Answers. Provide feedback on the
IBM HTTP Server forum on IBM developerWorks. This document is quite long,
but is optimized for search.



3.GitHub - Full Hacker News

Description:I find it absurd that Google+ doesn't recognize certain names.
The latest outrage was when they rejected Elaine Yellow Horse. It was only
after BuzzFeed contacted ...



4.The Nine Circles of Hell: Front-End Development for Sharepoint

Description:Third Circle Gluttony back to top What is Sharepoint? This
question stands alongside many of life's most fundamental questions: what
makes the sky blue?



5.Front-end Code Standards & Best Practices | Isobar

Description:Isobar's Coding Standards and Frontend development Best Practices



6.Backbone.js

Description:Backbone's only hard dependency is Underscore.js ( >= 1.5.0).
For RESTful persistence, history support via Backbone.Router and DOM
manipulation with Backbone ...



7.The Flying Saucer User's Guide

Description:The parser is loaded and configured on first use. Normally, we
find the default JDK XML parser to work just fine. You may want to alter
the XMLReader instance used if ...



8.Application Cache is a Douchebag · An A List Apart Article

Description:Good morning! Over in "castle Lanyrd" we recently launched our
mobile site, which caches data on events you're attending for viewing
offline.



9.Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site

Description:Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site. The Exceptional
Performance team has identified a number of best practices for making web
pages fast.



10.JavaMail API - FAQ - Oracle | Hardware and Software ...

Description:Q: How do I configure Tomcat to allow me to use JavaMail in my
web application? A: To run a web application using JavaMail, you can add
the JavaMail mail.jar file and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment