Monday 10 February 2014

Can't push, git one repo, one user, two computers

Can't push, git one repo, one user, two computers



1.github - Can't push, git one repo, one user, two computers ...

Description:I want to access my github repo from two different computers,
using one github account. Everything works fine on the computer that I
created the repo on. It's just ...



2.git-push(1) Manual Page

Description:git push public #1 git push --repo=public #2. ...
port]/~[user]/path/to/repo.git/ [user@]host.xz:/~[user] ... git will use
one of the following refspecs, ...



3.Git User's Manual (for version 1.5.3 or newer)

Description:Then you can push both the test and release trees using
git-push(1): $ git push mytree. or push just one of ... Can't see branch
<$1>" 1>&2 ... git log $2..$1 | wc -c ...



4.Git/github can't push to master - Stack Overflow

Description:... You can't push to
git://github.com/my_user_name/my_repo.git ... The help describe many
topics including this one. ... //github.com/my_user_name/my_repo.git ...



5.Create A Repo · GitHub Help

Description:... (a.k.a. "repo"). ... origin" pointing at your GitHub
repository git push origin master # Sends your ...
URL--Hello-World.git--matches the one that you ...



6.git - Git push from bare repo - git | Mailing List Archive

Description:Git push from bare repo. ... >> > > Why can't you specify ssh
key, ... There's more then one developer and 600 is set to just one user.



7.Craic Computing Tech Tips: Git - push and pull between ...

Description:03-03-2010 · ... with ' git push ' 6: Now go to repo_2 and
pull from ... in repo_2, push them, go to repo_1, ... but you can't
resolve those on a bare repo, ...



8.git can't connect - openSUSE

Description:Hi, I have two computers, ... > I well know (at least as a
normal user...) how to use git. ... > problem is that I can't under
OS-11.1.



9.dropbox and git « Dropbox Forums

Description:I have my git repo's in a dropbox folder ... Pro User Posts: 1
... I need the ability to work on this codebase from multiple computers
spanning (at least) two ...



10.how to use github with two local repos (of the same ...

Description:Then how can I also be the one committing server repo? 1
Solution. ... //github.com/user/repo.git. ... git push github.

No comments:

Post a Comment